Vogue Vogue Vogue!
Welcome to Coulter Curated, a curated collection of the things I love! To better introduce myself, here are 10 things about me:
- I have the wandering spirit of a nomad and have lived all over- from a Navajo reservation in New Mexico to Dublin, Ireland. Right now you'll find me in Vancouver, BC with my handsome husband (had to lock that down!) and our sweet Yorkie x Daschund pup, Bowie. You'll also find me perusing Italian real estate, looking for an old Tuscan villa to renovate and fill with beautiful art and curiosities from around the world! Monsieur Grange, care to help?
- I have a B.A. in English from Chicago. South Siide! Go Maroons!
- When I was younger, I starred in a television series for Japanese youth. I still secretly harbor hopes of fame in Japan!
- I believe, as Dostoyevsky did, that beauty will save the world. Here are some people doing their part: Georgia O’Keeffe, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Khalil Gibran, Peter Beard, Richard Avedon, Willem de Kooning...
- I'm inclined to agree with my eternally graceful grandmother, who never left the house without lipstick, that: “A well-coiffed girl in possession of a fabulous coat and shoes is unstoppable!”
- For as long as I can remember, I've been captivated by the fashion world. As a little girl, I read Vogue Bambini imported from Italy and my favorite film wasPrêt-à-Porter.
- Life is not worth living without amaretto gelato, berries, avocados, pain au chocolates, red wine, and shellfish. This list is always growing!
- I love a good crime drama- my favorite movie is The Departed and my favorite show is The Wire.
- Music makes my soul soar! I can listen to the same song on repeat for hours! Here are some: Falling Down by Tom Waits, Dead Man's Will and Ab's Song by Iron & Wine, Weary Kind by Ryan Bingham, Long as I Can See the Light by Creedence Clearwater Revival, Karm Police by Radiohead, Sea of Love by Cat Power...
- Every day I give thanks for my amazing family and friends! It makes me happy!
Pup, Editor at Large
- My name is Bowie, but my friends call me Pup. I also go by Bow, Bow Baby, Bo Jangles, Girlie, Pup, Pupsi Cola, Poof, Poofy, Puff, Puffy, Puffington. And my middle name is Trouble!
- I have a tattoo. Told you I was trouble!
- I'm 3/4 Yorkie and 1/4 Daschund. In the parlance of our times, that's a Dorkie Yorkie! Somehow I got really long legs.
- My birthday is February 15. Don't forget!
- I just so happen to be really soft. I was a runner up in the softest dog competition at the West End Dog Show.
- I love exploring, sunbathing on my back, bumping into friends, sporting a jaunty bandana, bounding, and having my portrait done.
- Cherries are God's gift to dogs!
- Walks are the greatest things ever! I like to go to Stanley Park, Spanish Banks, Lighthouse Park, and Seymour Provincial Park.
- I'm transfixed by pyrotechnics shows.
- I'm gradually going silver. I think it makes me look dignified!