My honey and I recently invested in an ice cream maker and it's amazing! I can't imagine how I lived without one for all these years! We've been making gelato and sorbetto all summer long, so you can look forward to lots of tasty recipes!
Lemon Sorbet Recipe
(from Emeril) Ingredients:
- Water, 1 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Lemon Juice, 1 cup, freshly squeezed
- Lemon Zest, 1 tablespoon
- Bring water and sugar to a boil and cook until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Combine the simple syrup with lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour into the bowl of an ice cream machine and freeze.